Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Come on, Lets Eat!!! hmmm... Delicious!

Have you gone to macapal in Pasay City? Last night we went through to that place, it’s a Birthday celebration for my mom’s friend; I actually don’t want to come, its just that if I didn’t come I’ll be alone all the night in our house! Wooooooo! Mumu! No! huhuhu! That’s why even though I am not fond of gatherings, I no choice! Huhu! Anyway, when we’re there, well I enjoy the company of Jade, a two year old girl. She so Bibbo and so cute! Hehe!Anyway I have here some foods we ate.
hmm..This is a Salmon soup, wanna taste it? Well, definite its delicious! uhmmm :)

hmm.. like it? Try It! its Yummy!!

Tempura, Hmm Japanese Food!Deliciouso!

Inihaw! hmm...


Steam lapu-lapu! Sarap!



Wooh! Love Crabs!



Ay! Kinalaw n oyster,

Masarap daw ito but I never tried to eat this one.After we had finished the eating, well of course the dessert will be the next to serve!



WOW! ripe mangoes! so sweet!



woh! Juicy Water melon!

I eat heavy I'm so full! Can’t stand up anymore! Wooh! All foods are yummy! Oh I forgot to add the “clams” in the menu, ‘Cause I never had a chance to take a photo of it. Haha! Anyway, I felt tired that time it’s almost midnight I think and I felt sleepy. Well After an hour we got to home and finally get some rest. :)



3 comments:

Coiledice said...

delisyoso. hehe. hmmm.. pinka gusto ko yung tempura. love japanese foods.

divine said...

Hello j.

That's a real gourmet delight! very nice food presentation... You'd love it too here in Bacolod because there are so many restos with sumptous buffet and cheaper than in Manila....

divine said...

BTW, thanks for dropping by my site- if its ok with you, can I link you up to my blog? thanks