Saturday, August 4, 2007

Enjoying Life

As a teenager I want to learn, enjoy and explore about life. Life is too short. I don’t want to wake up in the morning with regrets. Here are some changes I want to improve.

  1. Think Positive all the day. :)
  2. Having a healthy body that leads to a healthy and happy mind. They say: Being confident in your appearance makes you more confident in other areas.
  3. Focus on my career, Prepare in my future. :D
  4. Give my best in everything. I want to be proud on what I can do. But I will always remember to give myself a break when I failed.
  5. And lastly, give myself to God.

I hope this is enough to be a good person because I believed that only a life lived for others are a life worthwhile. :)

1 comment:

RedLan said...

Goodluck sa gagawin mong developments sa iyong buhay.

And keep smiling!