Thursday, August 16, 2007

Floody What???


Gosh! Yesterday, Even if the rain never stops, I keep on preparing my things to go to office until my journey continue way to our office, After a while the rain got heavy and heavy! The thunder keeps on striking! (Super typhoon na ata ito!) My clothes are wet! I feel cold but I still continue my way to office even if many of the passengers retreats and went go home instead! But I have to face the massive flood I’m here na e! Oh the flood is chasing under my knee, my pants wet but I still continue! Many people are looking at me I don’t care them my mind is focused to get out of this place and work! Then again, I have to ride one more jeepney before I gone to our office. I was surprised! Gee!Massive flood again is in front of me! All vehicles, can't move because of massive floods,( E paano ba namn kasi hanggang bewang ang baha!)None of them tried it so. So the drivers have no choice to find another way to go to their route, (Ikot ng ikot hanggang mahilo! LOL) But good thing I survive! But as expected I'm late in the office, they laughed at me because I am wet! I just said what can I do? Haha! Ohhh! its very terrible. (Buti nga hindi ako ngbangka,Nakakahiya talaga!) LOL

That’s it! I just laughed to myself, when I remember what happened,Anyway, I have to work just like ordinary days, I worked and worked all through out the day… :)

5 comments:

admin said...

kaloka ang baha d2 sa atin ano. buti d2 sa place ko d masyado at d masyadong malakas ang ulan. Dyan sa manila grabe pala..

Francine Ann said...

hanggang bewang na ata yan ah.pwde ng magswimming.pero grabe.minsan when i hear of typhoons, i worry for my family back in philippines especially pag me landslide

RedLan said...

nakita ko yon sa TV. hindi ikaw pero yung baha. buti dito hindi masyado umulan. Ingat ka!

Mommy Lutchi said...

Goodness ...its not new na talaga sa PInas...kahit sa Cagayan De ORO binabaha parin kami kong uulan lang ng isang araw.
Thanks and Im okay hope u too. TC

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said...

I was also stuck in the flood yesterday. Good thing hindi tumirik sasakyan ko.
Ikaw naman, good thing hindi ka nagkasakit sa basa mong damit. Were you not able to bring spare clothes to your office then?
So, good luck. I wish for you a more rainy adventure for the rest of this year...