Thursday, August 9, 2007

hmm.. Flowers!


How many of you girls want to received flowers from your loved ones? Haha! Most of woman’s loved and want to receive flowers from their loved ones. Flowers remind your special thoughts. Sometimes because people are so fond of flowers we used to buy, wear, or just be around of flowers and blooming plans, partly because of their agreeable smell. They are beloved for their various fragrances. Haha! Well, it’s obvious that I liked flowers. I actually loved it, I feel glad and happy whenever I picked flowers from our garden and smell the fragrance of it. Flowers for me are very mysterious. It calmed me and inspired me a lot. Wooh! What I liked about flowers is their sincerity, when you look at it you will see the truthfulness and sincerity of it especially the roses! The roses are given as a symbol of love, beauty, and passion.

How ‘bout you?. What are your favorite flowers?

No comments: