Thursday, August 9, 2007

Whaaat???!!!



Oh-oh! It’s raining! Yesterday, I wasn’t able to come to our office because of heavy rain and flood! It was 5:30am when I woke-up and prepare for myself to go the office, but then again, the rain never stop! :( Huhu! I have no choice but to wait, Hoping that the rain will stop, Hey, I forgotten something oh-oh, Floods! Am i going to make it?, I'm running out of time! I’m gonna be late! :(( Oh well, I have No choice but to absent. I'm so excited pa naman, because I borrowed my sister's jacket...Hehe! :D

After several hours, I Cleaned our house ate my breakfast and watched TV and listen to the latest news. Hooo! It’cold! Nakakatamad kumilos pag malamig and ang sarap kumain! Hmmm… :) Wooh! Sarap ng Buhay! Tambay! Haha! :D As a summary all I did was to eat, sleep and talk with my sister! Haha! Its kind a bored, but I have no choice but to stay at our house, relax and enjoy the moments with my family! :)

2 comments:

Coiledice said...

WA! Tama ka dyan. Lintik na baha yan! hahaha

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said...

I was in Northern Luzon when the rain started. Bagyong Chedeng yon. You may also read my account about it in my newly posted blog entry here. Thank you and have a nice day :)