Thursday, August 2, 2007

My First Post...

Wow! This is my first post, and I feel nervous.wooh! Hold your breathe now, inhale, exhale, here we go...
Earlier today, I opened my computer to entertained myself by surfing, read the latest news and issues etc. when one website caught my eyes, its a website contains with a particular subject such as food, politics, or local news; at first a recognize it as a online diary, but when I read some of the post, I was surprise, there's lot more. I just said to myself, wow! Cool! And then I read more and more.
As I read their different topics, I noticed to myself that I am learning different things while reading.Oh-oh here I go again, my curiosity occurs. I really got curious about it and wanted to have my own site where I considered as my home. :D
That's it! now I am writing my first composition,oh well I don't know more about blogging but hopefully I can be better like other bloggers hehe! :)

I hope you'll support me.

3 comments:

RedLan said...

I want to be first to comment. hehehe Welcome to the blog world! Share ur ideas and thoughts to us too.

Keep on....

jhayelle said...

Thanks redlan, amf i dont much about blogging,pero i'll do my best para mapaganda ito. Thanks again!

bing said...

I feel nervous in my first post too...but now i am enjoying it. There is this feeling na i don't want a day to end without blogging!

Have fun and good luck!

www.malaysianadventure.wordpress.com